The air in your home is loaded with pollen, dust, pet dander, dust mites and their droppings plus many other health-threatening particles. In today’s tighter built, better insulated homes, poor air quality can be compounded with gaseous pollutants, odors and humidity that result in mold and mildew, putting your family’s health at risk.
Today, you can breathe easy with a Lifebreath Air Cleaner for your home. Airia Brands is the originator of a revolutionary whole house air cleaner. The TFP (Turbulent Flow Precipitator) Air Cleaner ensures excellent Indoor Air Quality in your home, removing close to 99.97% of airborne particles with the HEPA filter. It even removes a large proportion of particles as small as one tenth of a micron - only visible in an electron microscope. And it does this continuously, day after day, year after year.
How does it work?
The walls of the internal airway through which dirty air passes are made of a pleated fabric which traps particles as they are flung out of the airstream. The result is a high rate of removal of even the smallest particles, with no filters to obstruct the flow of air.
In an average 2500 sq. ft. home, all the air passes through the furnace 4.5 times every hour. With a Lifebreath TFP in a by-pass configuration, drawing off 10% of the air continuously, 45% of the air will be cleaned every hour. Depending on the condition of the home, all the air will pass through 10 times every 24 hours! The Lifebreath Air Cleaner works with all central air heating/cooling systems.
- Combines two particle capture technologies (TFP & HEPA) to ensure the cleanest, healthiest air throughout your home
- Removes 99.97% of health-threatening particles from the air in your home
- Allows air to circulate freely without putting extra load on your air distribution system.
- Lowest maintenance requirements of any air cleaner available. Check-up required only once a year.
- HEPA filter lasts 3 years - operating continuously at maximum efficiency with minimum maintenance.
- Unlike electronic air cleaners, the Lifebreath TFP does not generate poisonous ozone which can damage your lungs.
See the TFP chart for more details.